FACILITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN HOSPITALS
Energy Consumption Management
• Measurement of the amount of energy the plant consumes per unit production.
• Comparison with equivalent plants in the chain.
• Measurement of the energy quality, alarm in case of any voltage drop or increase.
• Detection of reactive energy, determination of penalties or faulty compensation.
Personnel Tracking and Performance Management
• Reporting of housekeeping staff on entering patient rooms.
• Location tracking of critical personnel such as doctors and nurses.
• Automatic follow-up of patient visits by doctors and nurses.
Temperature / Humidity Measurement
• Instant follow-up of the room temperature for patient health and energy saving purpose.
• Temperature tracking of vaccine and medicine cabinet.
Indoor Asset Tracking
• Tracking of critical equipment such as stretcher, wheelchair and electroshock etc.
Customer Satisfaction Measurement
• Measurement of patient satisfaction at hospital reception or pay desk.