FACILITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN PRODUCTION & MANUFACTURING SECTOR
Indoor Asset Tracking:
• Real-time location tracking of equipment, inventory and products both inside and outside the factory.
Indoor Asset Tracking & GPS Tracking
• Uninterrupted tracking for forklifts with tracking devices with both GPS and indoor sensors.
Personnel Tracking and Performance Management
• Real time location tracking of the personnel.
• Break times, elapsed times in different sections, entry to prohibited areas.
Machine Management and Performance Measurement
• Unit-time production.
• Alarm generation if the machine is idle for some time or breaks down.
Energy Consumption Management
• Measurement of the amount of energy the plant consumes per unit production.
• Power consumption and efficiency per machine.
• Preventive early detection of machine failures.
• Measurement of the energy quality, alarm in case of any voltage drop or increase.
• Detection of reactive energy, determination of penalties or faulty compensation.
Temperature / Humidity Measurement
• Control of cold / hot sections, alarm generation at non-limit values.
Carbon Monoxide Measurement
• Follow-up fire or unsuitable ambient conditions.