FACILITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN HOTELS
Energy Consumption Management
• Measurement of the amount of energy the plant consumes per unit production.
• Comparison with equivalent plants in the chain.
• Measurement of the energy quality, alarm in case of any voltage drop or increase.
• Detection of reactive energy, determination of penalties or faulty compensation.
Personnel Tracking and Performance Management
• Reporting of housekeeping staff on entering guest rooms.
Temperature / Humidity Measurement
• Instant follow-up of the room temperature for customer comfort and energy saving purposes.
• Temperature tracking of food cabinets.
Customer Satisfaction Measurement
• Measurement of guest satisfaction in each room of the hotel.