FACILITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN RETAIL SECTOR
Energy Consumption Management
• Measurement of the amount of energy the plant consumes per unit production.
• Comparison with equivalent plants in the chain.
• Measurement of the energy quality, alarm in case of any voltage drop or increase.
• Detection of reactive energy, determination of penalties or faulty compensation.
Personnel Tracking and Performance Management
• Real time location and activity tracking of the personnel inside the store /market.
Temperature / Humidity Measurement
• Temperature tracking inside the market.
• Temperature tracking of the food and drink cabinets.
Carbon Monoxide Measurement
• Follow-up fire or unsuitable ambient conditions.
Customer Satisfaction Measurement
• Measurement of customer satisfaction at each pay desk and at the aisle.
Indoor Asset Tracking
• In-store tracking of shopping trolleys and baskets,measuring how long time is spent in which aisle.