FACILITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN AIRPORTS
Energy Consumption Management
• Measurement of the amount of energy the plant consumes (in terms of common areas and companies).
• Creating an utility bill for sub-users.
• Measurement of the energy quality, alarm in case of any voltage drop or increase.
• Detection of reactive energy, determination of penalties or faulty compensation.
Personnel Tracking and Performance Management
• Real time location tracking of the safety personnel and housekeeping.
Temperature / Humidity Measurement
• Instant follow-up of the airport temperature for customer comfort and energy saving purposes.
Customer Satisfaction Measurement
• Measurement of guest satisfaction for toilets.
• Creating a request for assistance in an emergency such as a heart attack.
Indoor Asset Tracking
• Tracking of indoor and outdoor equipment such as vehicle, pushback and bus, etc.